Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft  Department of Physical Chemistry   AC  CP  GW  MP  PC  TH  MPG
· Home · News · Research · Publications · Events · People · About us ·
History
 
About Us:
 

Contact
&
How to get there

 

Open positions

History


Internal

 
Former Directors of the Department:
  Gerhard Ertl

Director from 1986 till 2004
  Heinz Gerischer

Director from 1969 till 1987
  Rudolf Brill

Director from 1967 till 1969
  Iwan N. Stranski

Director from 1953 till 1967
Photos:
Links to some
history source pages:

GO TO    
 ·  Top of page  ·  Site map  ·